Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > How to Do the Morning Banana Diet

Old November 25th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Green Banana

Default Can I eat banana for snack time?

Hi All

I am new comer from Thailand, I read the book for many times and do it for 2 days.

Thses are my wodering questions.

1. First day I woke up at 5.30 am and eat 1 banana with a glass of water, 2 minutes later I need to go to the toilet immediately. After that about 1 hour ago ( after I take a shower, dressed up and ready to go to work.) Can I eat banana more? because I was still hungry.

2. The book said after eat banana with water for breakfast, we can eat it for snack or supper replace other food that the book suggested?

Please answer my questions, I am willing strongly to loose my crazy weight.
Thank you so much.

A
Old November 25th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Brown Banana

What book are you talking about? Has one of the original Japanese books been translated into Thai?

Warning: There is an e-book that ripped off content from this site, adding all kinds of other crazy generic stuff, that is being sold by an unscrupulous party. If you have one of the Japanese books, those are good sources of information, but note that some elements of that version may be hard to do outside of Japan, and also some of the explanations of the diet given in the Japanese version are based on alternative medical theories that we don't agree with (the reason the Morning Banana Diet works is simply that you end up eating less with it).

You can eat bananas for snacks, but most people don't, because you don't want the diet to be too monotonous. However, there is a permitted after dinner optional snack if you are finding yourself starving at night, and that has to be some sort of fruit, which include bananas.

Last edited by Mango; November 25th, 2009 at 09:55 AM.
Old November 25th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Green Banana

Default Has one of the original Japanese books been translated into Thai

I appreciated so much for yr question. It is good for me.

The book i read is the original Japanese books has been translated into Thai. I bought from B2S shop It is right , printed for 2 times. the writer is Hamachi (http://www.se-ed.com/eShop/Products/...&Type=Thumnail)

thank you

A
Old November 27th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Green Banana

Default I think it's starting effective.

I do morning banana diet for 4 days, I noticed myself, in the morning before lunch I'm straving, but after lunch it'ok!, I'm not hungry till time to bed.I think I will be success soon.
Old November 27th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Brown Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by call_me_a View Post
I do morning banana diet for 4 days, I noticed myself, in the morning before lunch I'm straving, but after lunch it'ok!, I'm not hungry till time to bed.I think I will be success soon.
You can eat as many bananas for breakfast as you want. I think Hamachi ate four in the beginning. Also, if you wait a half hour or so and are hungry, you can eat a mid-morning snack. Hamachi ate a rice ball (onigiri).

After a while Hamachi got used to the diet and was able to get away with only one or two bananas and only occasionally ate the rice ball.

Some members of this forum have suggested plain popcorn as a substittute for the rice ball.
Old November 27th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Green Banana

Default Can I drink chinese tea or herbal tea as much as I can?

very thanks your answer helped me so much, I have more question, during day can I drink chinese tea or herbal drink as much as I can?
Old December 2nd, 2009, 03:55 PM
Brown Banana

I think that it's O.K. to drink tea. What does Hamachi's book say about it? I don't remember.

One take-away I got is that the "room temperature water" rule for the banana breakfast has the effect of discouraging you from chugalugging a lot of liquid. I think in the United States at least, a lot of overeating is encouraged by the consumption of too many beverages. Even if they are diet or calorie free, they are used to "wash down" food in huge quantities, like at Nathan's hot dog eating contest. If you don't drink much, you're not washing down food. This slows you down and keeps your stomach full.

It wasn't so long ago that water glasses at restaurants only held 6 fluid ounces. Nobody felt deprived back then.

Last edited by Mango; December 2nd, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old December 6th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Yellow Banana

You are thinking to hard about it. Take a deep breath and relax.

You can eat more bananas any time you want, really. They're a great healthy food with basically no downside. I eat 3 a day most days. If you're hungry in the morning, eat two. If you're still hungy, eat an orange. If you're still hungry sip some tea or black coffee and *find something to do* until lunch time.

One banana is never enough for me, I almost always eat two at a time. Sometimes three. I eat them at random times when I'm hungry too... afternoon, driving in the car, at night, whatever. Cheap, healthy, easy... why not?

Tea or coffee I believe are both fine. Drink as much as you want... my lukewarm liquid intake is usually these. But don't put sugar or milk in them, just plain. zero fat zero calories that way.

Last edited by ix__; December 6th, 2009 at 06:41 PM.