Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > How to Do the Morning Banana Diet

Old December 30th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Green Banana

Thumbs up Morning Banana Diet

How many bananas are we supposed to eat for breakfast?
Thanks
Old January 2nd, 2010, 07:19 PM
Green Banana

Default How many bananas

I just read that you can have as many as you want as long as you feel comfortably full. Either one large, or up to four small ones. It all depends on what fills you up.
Old January 2nd, 2010, 09:18 PM
Brown Banana

You can eat as many as you want. As primevalearth says, the number seems to vary between 1 and 4. In Japan there were reports that new banana dieters would need to eat a lot, maybe 4 for men, in the beginning, and then even eat an optional midmorning snack a half hour or more after the banana meal. But as time went on, they felt the need for the snack less frequently and ate fewer bananas, because they got used to the diet.
Old January 7th, 2010, 06:08 AM
Green Banana

Question: how late can you eat breakfast??? 8.00, 9.00am???
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Green Banana

G'Morning fellow banana eaters <G> Well I just saw this and joined as i have been eating a banana on my weetbix for about 4 years and it surfices me for breakfast with fresh fruit juice . Now there is not enough protein there if you are an active indiviudual. I find i run out of puff at the gym and need a protein shake to keep up ? Reason I asked the google search about bananas is - a naturopath made the comment that bananss were not good for people suffeering with Arthritis > anyone have any comments there please.

alls good and life is wonderful ...