Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > Community > Seeking Diet Buddy

Old December 9th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Green Banana

Send a message via AIM to cmurphy202
Default i need a diet buddy

hey if anyone wants to be my diet buddy i blog everyday and would love to share support
Old December 18th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Green Banana

Hi there! I started the banana diet three days ago. Have you found a buddy yet? I would love to keep in touch on here if you are still interested.
Old December 29th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Green Banana

Default Still looking

Hi, sorry I havent been on in a while with all the holiday stuff I was doing. I haven't found a diet buddy but I would love to be yours. Message me if your still intrested.
Old December 30th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurphy202 View Post
Hi, sorry I havent been on in a while with all the holiday stuff I was doing. I haven't found a diet buddy but I would love to be yours. Message me if your still intrested.
May I be your buddy too? I'm new in this site and just started thiis diet today + my workout.
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:51 PM
Green Banana

hi again!
Happy holidays to all. Hope youve enjoyed some time with your families. Now, I am faced with losing a few holiday pounds from all of the eating we've been recently doing...anyone else in that boat with me!?
I was on the banana diet for a few weeks before Christmas. It was going well, although I still do not quite see the benefit of eating a banana (or more) for breakfast with the water...I did find that I was a bit hungry during the day, moreso than I am when i eat other things for breakfast.
I have not started back on yet, but I probably will in the next few days. How are you all doing and what foods/techniques do you find most beneficial to this diet? Have you seen results?
Old January 1st, 2009, 04:06 PM
Green Banana

Yes, i did really well until Chritmas and then finally the holidays got the best of me . I gain about a pound and a half but I'm going on vacation the 7th so my goal is to loose at least the Christmas weight before then and be at or under 118 by then.

I try to eat a banana or some other fruit for breakfast but many times I try miss that and aim to eat just fruit for one meal. Sometimes this works others it doesn't. I often feel after the fruit that I'm not satisfied mentally and eat more although physically I'm not ungry at all. Does any one else feel the same way? I don't know how to control it!
Old February 6th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Green Banana

I would love to have a diet buddy. I blog everyday and I would love to show my support!!!

PhattyGirl
Old February 6th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Green Banana

hi i need some advise.. i started this diet 10days back.. no major change.. though.. just want to ask.. is cornflakes with milk ok at dinner time by 7.30...

pls reply ..
tks..... mj
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Yellow Banana

Default Questions

What does it mean when it says "Green Banana" under your screen name? Also, I would like to find a diet buddy here in the group. I have just started this (2/5) and am on my 3rd day. I also have 2 friends who are on this but not sure if they will be joining the forum. I am excited to see my results on my journal as they happen.
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Brown Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoprincess View Post
What does it mean when it says "Green Banana" under your screen name? Also, I would like to find a diet buddy here in the group. I have just started this (2/5) and am on my 3rd day. I also have 2 friends who are on this but not sure if they will be joining the forum. I am excited to see my results on my journal as they happen.
Hehe, the "green banana" is just a title that's given based on the number of posts you make. We didn't really think so deeply when we chose those. If you have any ideas, let me know. The titles can be changed. Basically, what happens is for each range of post numbers you reach, your "title" changes. So I think "green banana" was for a relatively new member with few posts. If you want to suggest a series of titles, go ahead.

We can also give out custom titles: Come to think of it we should come up with a special title for people helping out with the Diet Journal beta test.
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:44 PM
Green Banana

Default need a banana buddy.

i am newbee, i don't know about banana diet - with exception of eating a banana in the morning.
I work midnights - 7pm to 7am (3 days a week)
so i really don't have a morning .. ha ha!
so .. is this diet like .. eat a banana **first meal of the day,
and then .. you just eat a meal for lunch and dinner before 8pm?
i am just curious how so many lost weight on this diet.
I would like to lose 10 lbs. and i don't know really what to eat
and stuff in my mouth.
Thanks for all your help!
Teresa