Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > How to Do the Morning Banana Diet

Old December 4th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Green Banana

Send a message via AIM to cmurphy202
Default help!

does anyone have any advice for me

whenever i start doing well and looseing weight, ill be like well im down a ound im skinny so i can have taco bell tonight at 11o'clock? then later i feel like such a waste for eating it because i know thats why i weigh more

i gain and loose like 3 -5 pounds everyweek from doing this, when i'm doing well im convinced im starving myself that i deserve a ton of food and then binge
Old December 5th, 2008, 03:13 AM
Yellow Banana

I think I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you eat nutritional food and follow a balanced a diet, instead of decreasing you food. What that would do is allow you to eat junk food in minimal amount, but I think you should be happy with at least a few taco beels. And the weight thing, follow the MoBa and you won't have to worry about your weight, but try to resist at least some junk food.
Old December 5th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Yellow Banana

Smile

First, let me ask you a question. Are you really overweight? Many people, especially teenagers, only think they are overweight. Perhaps you are at the right weight and don't need to diet at all! Please find the answer to that question first.

Now, if you are really overweight and need to lose, I suggest you replace your high calorie snacks with fresh fruit and vegetable snacks. That really helps. You don't have to "starve" yourself. You only have to shift to healthier, wholesome snacks.

I wish you lots of luck with losing weight.
Old December 5th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Green Banana

Send a message via AIM to cmurphy202

well im def. not overweight...i weight 118 and im 5'3''...i never starve myself i eat realy healthy but after eating healthy foods i feel like i deserve sweets and junk food if im loosing weight