Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > Community > New in Town

Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:22 PM
Green Banana

Unhappy Hi! I'm new here =)

I'm not really fat or chubby. Actually my weight right now is just normal for my height. but If you look at me I look fat because when I am gaining weight I think my face is the one getting bigger and my arms. so even I just gained a little people who knows me would really notice that I became chubby but if you really look at my weight it's just normal for my height. but I just hate my face because I look so fat even if I'm really not =( so I'm losing my self confidence and I'm always concious with my looks especially when taking pictures. that's why I really wanna lose weight now and go back to my 94lbs body which really just look normal for me. =(
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:03 AM
Green Banana

hey i know what you mean, im not fat either just a little chubbier, and i can feel myself getting bigger, in summer i was 50 pounds less than where i am today so i was about 100 i would like to ask if you want to be my diet buddy and just do this thing together to get the fat off our bodies once and fofr all
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by issypink View Post
I'm not really fat or chubby. Actually my weight right now is just normal for my height. but If you look at me I look fat because when I am gaining weight I think my face is the one getting bigger and my arms. so even I just gained a little people who knows me would really notice that I became chubby but if you really look at my weight it's just normal for my height. but I just hate my face because I look so fat even if I'm really not =( so I'm losing my self confidence and I'm always concious with my looks especially when taking pictures. that's why I really wanna lose weight now and go back to my 94lbs body which really just look normal for me. =(
omg! mee too!!!! my BMI is in the normal category but i would like to look more skinny so that i could fit into more cute clothes.
If you would like, would you want to be diet buddies by email or messenger?