Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > Community > New in Town

Old March 16th, 2015, 09:09 AM
Green Banana

Default I am a night shifter help!

Hello everyone, I am new here. I am very desperate to loose weight. Before my weight is 150-160 now I gained a lot lot until Ive reached 220lbs. I am married and no kids yet. I have read the Morning banana diet and I think this is fun to start however, I am working at night 10PM - 7AM in the morning, is there any change of rule here? What should I do about the morning banana rule because usually going home at 9AM in the house, I do household like washing clothes and plates and after, I ate breakfast and sleep 12NN until 8PM. 8PM I will prepare for my work. I came from work 9:30PM. Usually my next meal is 12midnight. any suggestions or help from you would be great! Hope to hear from you all.
Old March 16th, 2015, 06:05 PM
Brown Banana

Hi vajie,

I think the best thing for you to do is to shift the Morning Banana Diet meal times around to fit your circumstances, while keeping to the idea of regular meals and a snack, with several hours without eating before bedtime.