Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > Community > New in Town

Old July 22nd, 2010, 09:18 AM
Green Banana

Default Hi Im new! and Coffee & Milk Question

Hi I'm new everyone! I'm ready to give this diet a try. I like it because it's not just a diet it's actually some healthy realistic guidelines to live by. I'm hoping to lose the weight I gained in the past six months, and maybe find a way of eating that works for me. I started this morning, and so far I feel fine

A question about coffee:

The rules say "tea, coffee, and diet soda are generally allowed but somewhat frowned upon,"

Well sometimes I need coffee so I'm gonna do that, but my question is, I don't like black coffee and dairy is not allowed. Is it alright if I just use it in my coffee? I usually make a cafe au lait.
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Green Banana

Smile Tea is a better choice!

Hi there! Here is my point of view about coffee, tea and milk (*note: these information I has been research and known by other people). Hope it will help

First I want you to know that drinking/eating something too much is not good even that it is healthy or good food. So drinking/ eating at the right time and the right amount that YOUR BODY's ENERGY REQUIRED ( depend on what each person do through a day) is the main key.

So,
#1 Milk: -Depend on how old you are and if that your body require milk. Milk is very important and good for those who need to building up bones. Especially children, teenager (this time of age you will need Calcium which is in milk a lot for you body to grow and develop), people with weak bones and people over 40-45 or 50. Calcium in milk strengthen your bones a lot.
-Milk and diary product make you easily gaining weight or hard to loose weight, Yes that is true and i believe that what you were trying to ask whenever you should drink milk or not. Well as you can see milk is actually good for you a lot. I in fact has to drink at least 1 cup of milk every single day. Milk not only help for your bones but also for your skin. So if you want you can choose light or slim milk. It's won't hurt or ruin anything.

#2 Coffee: - But on the other side, Coffee is good but if you drink it every single day which is what my dad does and which is very ABSOLUTELY NOT GOOD. I love coffee and used to addicted to it. A new research saying that a bit of coffee before exercise will help you burn up the fat faster( remember don't go over whelming).
- Coffee is kind of a drink that give you energy, true but trust me it not good . And some people mistaken that drink more coffee will help you get more energy. Well not a lot but coffee do make you hard to fall as sleep but it only help to maintain your weight only if you drink coffee without sugar. Coffee is bitter that's why people put sugar in it and the sugar in every cup of coffee that you put in or the one you buy is lots of sugar in them.
- Occasion for Coffee: Okay if you like coffee a lot and wanting to drink it everyday. there are various ways to drink coffee without worrying: 1. allow yourself just and just one cup of coffee per day. 2. reduce the amount of sugar you put in you coffee about 2-3 spoon after 3 days time. If you only drink coffee sometime then it is good for you!!

#3 Tea/ Green tea- Tea are good for you, it's is in fact better than coffee. And Tea also make you awake like coffee. I drink at least 1 cup of green or black tea every day, no sugar. I love tea. Tea help you to loose weight as well.

Hope this will help you!! )

Think green, think Veggies
Mimi :X
p/s: sorry I went a bit overboard of information :L