Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > Community > New in Town

Old November 4th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Green Banana

Smile Hi from a newbie :)

hi everyone!
i'm tyara. just learned about the new banana diet concept yesterday and browsed it in the net, and found this forum.
i'm a mother of two, and hopelessly still trying to lose some weight that i gained from the pregnancies (am about 8 kgs overweight).
hope to learn (and lose weight ) from this forum..
Old December 17th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Green Banana

Default updates

have been doing it on and off for the first weeks, but went on the banana diet regularly for the last 10 days.

the result? amazing! out of the 8kgs target, in just 10 days without any exercise/workout (unless you call riding a bike an exercise ), i've lost almost 3 kgs already. i still have my meals and snacks regularly, and living in Asian country, the highest source of carbs according to us, which is rice, is still included on my daily meals, twice a day.

some of the tips that i found helpful is that better to drink plain water first thing in the morning, and add one glass of warm-hot water right after the first one. it somehow helps me alot in doing my morning "routines" in the toilet, which made my stomach feels cleansed and easy and therefore ready to receive the banana breakfast

having banana as breakfast also made me less hungry during crucial 'sweet-tooth' times (10 am, 3 pm and after 9pm).

thanks guys! hopefully by christmas next week i could lost another 2kgs or so, and fit in again into my black dress and have a splendid time..
Old December 17th, 2008, 03:00 AM
Brown Banana

Congratulations! The warm/hot water variation is interesting. Are you getting to bed by midnight?