Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > How to Do the Morning Banana Diet

Old October 27th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Green Banana

Default newbie on banana diet

I'm about to start the diet now hope this works
Old December 6th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Green Banana

Default my friend told me about this diet and...

well the just of it is that u eat a banana for breakfast and since ur a girl he said to drink milk or something with protien and dont u go grabbin some bacon lol
Old December 6th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Yellow Banana

I personally, 50 pounds later, belive the key to the diet is understanding what your body does, at different times of day, with different foods, based on what your activity level is.

So in that sense it's personal to some degree.

But follow it as best you can, make as many low-fat and low-cal choices as you can along the way... and long term success can be yours.

It took me a year to lose this weight... a steady, easily sustainable weight loss. I never was going for big numbers.
Old December 9th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Green Banana

Question Hello ^_^

Hello everyone, Im also newbie on banana diet, I will start this diet...hoping it works...I think I have tried so many diets with no results...I think the only way I can lose weight is to stop eating...period xD But yeah,thats not happening lol

I have a couple of questions, I LOVE corn flakes, I read about the dairies...So...can I eat corn flakes or not? Also yogurt...cheese...?
(I also love bananas so this one shouldnt be difficult xD)

Is there like a day off on this diet? Or should I just follow it 7 days a week?

Can I eat fast food? At least once a week?

Its just that I know myself...and trying not to eat things that I like ,all of a sudden is not going to work...But I want to know, if I can slowly start to stop eating all of these things, or it must be done since day one?

Thanks a LOT in advance!!! ^_^
I wish all of u good luck, I know how frustrating it is to try to lose weight...I have such a low self esteem, and Im sure that by losing weight it will help me get some of it back.
Old December 11th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru_chan View Post
Hello everyone, Im also newbie on banana diet, I will start this diet...hoping it works...I think I have tried so many diets with no results...I think the only way I can lose weight is to stop eating...period xD But yeah,thats not happening lol

I have a couple of questions, I LOVE corn flakes, I read about the dairies...So...can I eat corn flakes or not? Also yogurt...cheese...?
(I also love bananas so this one shouldnt be difficult xD)

Is there like a day off on this diet? Or should I just follow it 7 days a week?

Can I eat fast food? At least once a week?

Its just that I know myself...and trying not to eat things that I like ,all of a sudden is not going to work...But I want to know, if I can slowly start to stop eating all of these things, or it must be done since day one?

Thanks a LOT in advance!!! ^_^
I wish all of u good luck, I know how frustrating it is to try to lose weight...I have such a low self esteem, and Im sure that by losing weight it will help me get some of it back.
I too love cheese to death lol, the jappanesse belive in a consept of umami meaning tasty is japanesse and cheese is full of it! If you have a little bit of a food high in umami like parmizan cheese, seaweed and tofu you can actualy loose weight faster! I have only been on this diet for a week and i have lost 10 pounds I hope it works as well for you as it is for me
Old December 7th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Green Banana

Default Hope the banana diet works for me :-)

Hi Diet frnds, i am a newbie for this banana diet, i am 58kgs now and hoping to start my banana diet from tomorrow , hope it works my goal is to lose atleast 5 kg before feb. as i have a wedding of my sis in the month of feb. pls suggest me on any diet tips plssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks
Old December 18th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Green Banana

i want to know that it is most important that we eat raw banana???? i m in pakistan and here is not easily availabale raw banana here is yyellow
Old December 26th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Green Banana

Default raw banana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zain View Post
i want to know that it is most important that we eat raw banana???? i m in pakistan and here is not easily availabale raw banana here is yyellow

excuse me but I've never read that is most important eat raw banana...where have you read it?
Old December 31st, 2010, 12:17 PM
Green Banana

Wink Fresh banana is healthy!! :)

Quote:
Hi!! I think that you have mistaken when you read that "eating raw banana". I think wherever that you read it from, they mean that you eat fresh banana. Also means that no frying banana, banana bread or packed dried banana

Hope this help!!

Think Green, Think Veggies!
Mimi
Old January 9th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_chubby View Post
Hi!! I think that you have mistaken when you read that "eating raw banana". I think wherever that you read it from, they mean that you eat fresh banana. Also means that no frying banana, banana bread or packed dried banana

Hope this help!!

Think Green, Think Veggies!
Mimi
Thank you so much Mimi!
Pissy
Old January 14th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Green Banana

Hi, being on this diet can it help me lose my 20 pd that I want to lose in 2 months by followin the rule an eatin less? Can I eat a steak or pork durin this diet? I would love 2 know this so can start this diet cause I'm already on another diet but I feel lik diz would be better for me.