Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > How to Do the Morning Banana Diet

Old February 16th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Green Banana

Unhappy Its hard already

i started this mornin i ate like 3 bananas and water
then a small samdwich for lunch but by 3pm my cereal bar was not enough so i had a bap with chicken and salad im annoyed that i couldnt wait till dinner any suggestions to keep me goin

Last edited by pinkygreatlaugh; February 16th, 2009 at 06:44 AM. Reason: mis spell
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Yellow Banana

try to eat something more filling for lunch so that you can last longer. Foods with a lot of fiber are filling, like oatmeal with sliced banana on top or rice. Drinking a full glass of water is another way to curb hunger and if your really having difficulty, you could go to the pharmacy to buy some "ultra fiber supplement" its 100% natural plant fiber. (other brands are fine too). Fiber is the part of your food that the body does not digest and creates bulk to move food through the body's digestive tract and kick out more of the bad stuff that might have been left behind. Another thing is that your supposed to eat three of them before a meal with water, you will become fuller faster and naturally. They're pretty cheap too, maybe $10? (Sounds like a sales pitch lol) Anyways, thats what i'm doing. So good luck!
Old February 16th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieBabyWeight View Post
try to eat something more filling for lunch so that you can last longer. Foods with a lot of fiber are filling, like oatmeal with sliced banana on top or rice. Drinking a full glass of water is another way to curb hunger and if your really having difficulty, you could go to the pharmacy to buy some "ultra fiber supplement" its 100% natural plant fiber. (other brands are fine too). Fiber is the part of your food that the body does not digest and creates bulk to move food through the body's digestive tract and kick out more of the bad stuff that might have been left behind. Another thing is that your supposed to eat three of them before a meal with water, you will become fuller faster and naturally. They're pretty cheap too, maybe $10? (Sounds like a sales pitch lol) Anyways, thats what i'm doing. So good luck!

Do you mind to send me a link to this specific product? It sounds like just what I am looking for! Thanks much!
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Yellow Banana

Smile

Ultra Fiber Balanced Fiber Supplement Coated Caplets, Bonus, 84-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)

Here is a link to the stuff i use on Amazon. This box is bigger though, i didn't pay $20 for mine. I'm sure if you just pop by the drug store you will find it. Also, i think this is the actual companies web page. Click on the "Drug Facts"on the left for a full description of what is written on the back of the box.

http://www.alva-amco.com/ultra-fiber...e_soluble.html
Old February 17th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieBabyWeight View Post
Ultra Fiber Balanced Fiber Supplement Coated Caplets, Bonus, 84-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)

Here is a link to the stuff i use on Amazon. This box is bigger though, i didn't pay $20 for mine. I'm sure if you just pop by the drug store you will find it. Also, i think this is the actual companies web page. Click on the "Drug Facts"on the left for a full description of what is written on the back of the box.

http://www.alva-amco.com/ultra-fiber...e_soluble.html
THANKS so much!