Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > How to Do the Morning Banana Diet

Old February 4th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Green Banana

Talking Lost 3 lbs! Its Working!

Hi All,

Had to share - I've lost 3 lbs this week so far and its only Wednesday. I read about this diet in a Women's magazine. I've noticed I've had less acid reflux, my cravings for sweets have lessened, and I'm wanting more water instead of the 6 pack + of diet drinks that I had every day. I have a long way to go to get to a healthy weight and would love to have a Diet Buddy. Keep sending the posts on how everybody is doing.

Good Luck!
Naana
Old February 4th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Brown Banana

Congratulations, Naana.

A reminder: If you or any other banana dieters would like to give the new Morning Banana Diet Journal a try, get in touch with me via PM, or leave a response here. There is an announcement at the top of all the forums about this.

The new journals are designed specifically for the banana diet to help motivate you and keep you on track.
Old February 4th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Green Banana

congrats! thats good
Old February 4th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Green Banana

Default Congrats!!

Congrats!!! Any weight loss is a good thing.

PhattyGirl
Old February 5th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Green Banana

Default Feet cramps

Hello....I've done pretty well on the diet of about 6 days and lost 2 pounds...just a little yippee!!! I'm just wondering though if anyone has or is having problems with their feet cramping? I very rarely have this happen, and this is the second day of having the cramps. Curious on whether or not it could be from the bananas. I'm only doing the Banana Diet, not taking any meds or eating any differently than prior to the diet.

Carol
Old February 8th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Green Banana

Talking

way to go naana... i just started this today hope it works as well
Old February 9th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Green Banana

Default Thanks!

Thanks! My first week lost a total of 7 lbs...I don't know if the bananas have anything to do with the foot cramps..would have to do some research. So far I've had more energy, enjoy the food, adjusting to the smaller portions and getting use to no late night snacking. Good luck everyone
Old February 13th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Yellow Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by naana View Post
Thanks! My first week lost a total of 7 lbs...I don't know if the bananas have anything to do with the foot cramps..would have to do some research. So far I've had more energy, enjoy the food, adjusting to the smaller portions and getting use to no late night snacking. Good luck everyone
7lbs! Thats incredible! Good job
Old February 14th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Yellow Banana

Default Congrats gurl!

Hey Naana. Seven pounds is awesome and for a lot of people it takes much longer than a week. You have just proved that simple really is best
Old March 23rd, 2009, 01:04 AM
Green Banana

Default hello

hi can u tell whats rules of banana diet how can i start??can i take tea or anyfruit during the banana diet??
Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:45 AM
Green Banana

hey.congrats,i just started today!wish me luck
melissa
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:39 AM
Green Banana

Smile Hii

Hellow congratulations!!!
I'm new in this forum, i just started today with the diet hopefully I'll be able to loose as much weight as you have, bye.
Old June 5th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Yellow Banana

Just don't be in a crazy rush. I lost no more than about 2 pounds a week, usually one or one and a half.

But I did that for 7 months running.
Old June 11th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Brown Banana

I wouldn't expect more than a pound or two per week on a long term basis using just the MoBa. It's not a crash diet. But since it leaves a lot up to you, the rate of weight loss can vary.
Old October 25th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Green Banana

Smile Lost 3 lbs! Its Working!

I will start my banana diet tomorrow and I'm excited! Been trying to exercise but can't seem to see results...hope the banana diet will help...will still continue to exercise though. I'm 25lbs heavier of my ideal weight...not in a hurry though to lose all that!
Old October 27th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Green Banana

Default hi

I have just started the diet today. So far, no problems. I am not sure though that I understand the rules completely. Do I continue eating anything for lunch and dinner? What quantities?
Old November 21st, 2009, 05:25 AM
Yellow Banana

Don't overeat, that's all. Stop when you're full, hows that for a concept?

You can indeed eat "anything you want" as per the diet... but.. the better you eat, the more progress you make. If you eat greasy fast food for lunch, you'll probably negate all the benefits the rest of it is giving you.

Me personally, I tried to eat a *very* healthy lunch, and then a normal supper. Suppers were like meat & potatoes & veggies, just normal tasty north american fare mostly. Making good choices like baked not fried, fresh not processed, that sort of thing, but not worrying about the odd pizza or nachos dinner. Just don't eat dessert, don't drink calories, and don't eat after 8 and it doesn't matter much what you have for supper.

At lunch I would do sushi, pita & hummus, salad without dressing, lowfat soup, that sort of thing. Very very low fat and healthy. And more fruit (usually an orange or banana) with it. I looked at the morning and afternoon as my fat burning periods and since my job often has me sitting for hours, the last thing I wanted to do was load up on fat at lunch time and sit there all afternoon storing it.

The main thing for this diet is to find a path that reasonable for you. If you hate doing it, you'll quit. If it's not hard, you'll continue. But all along the way, the better choices you make, the more benefits you'll see.
Old February 4th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAnMT View Post
Hello....I've done pretty well on the diet of about 6 days and lost 2 pounds...just a little yippee!!! I'm just wondering though if anyone has or is having problems with their feet cramping? I very rarely have this happen, and this is the second day of having the cramps. Curious on whether or not it could be from the bananas. I'm only doing the Banana Diet, not taking any meds or eating any differently than prior to the diet.

Carol
maybe u should get that checked out.. i don't think it has anything to do with bananas to cause feet cramps.. i get it sometimes.. well that's just from sitting too long but anyways..

i was on the swim team and many of our team mates have cramps.. and whenever that happened there's someone would say "eat a banana" or our coach would say "eat more bananas, it gets rid of cramps" that's why lots of our team mates snack on bananas before practice.. welll that's from my experience.. hhaha not scientifically proven tho
Old February 12th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Yellow Banana

Cool

Hi all!!
this is day 3 for me with a loss of 2 lbs!!
my menu is
7:30-8 am
1-2 banannas w/ water
10 am (if needed)
high protien snack
hard boiled eggs, peanuts, beef jerky
or some other nuts
12:00 lunch
3pm
another High protien snack
6pm
supper
7:30-8:30
desert (if I want it)
I bought a couple of valentine heart boxes
and 1 piece of chocolate is one desert
8:30-10:30 bedtime
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by naana View Post
hi,
i was wondering if u exercised at all ?
thanks. (: