Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > How to Do the Morning Banana Diet

Old December 29th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Green Banana

Red face Very Busy Person vs Morning Banana Diet

Is there anybody who's a busy person trying to do this Morning banana diet??? When I read in some site it said you should go to bed before midnight, I'm not home yet at that time due to my double jobs. Is this diet works? I'm always struggling to include my workouts + the right diet to loose some pounds. Can anybody help me or give me some idea of what am I supposed to do? Thanks.
Old January 5th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Brown Banana

What time do you wake up? How many hours of sleep do you get? What are the work hours for your two jobs?
Old January 12th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
What time do you wake up? How many hours of sleep do you get? What are the work hours for your two jobs?
i wake up between 7 to 730 in d morning and have to leave home at 8am bcoz my daytime job starts at 830 to 5pm then the 2nd job from 530 to 12midngt or 1am. i usually able to come to bed from 130 to 2am.
Old January 14th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Yellow Banana

I think the reason that the diet says to go to bed at midnight is so that you can get a good nights sleep, 8 hours is healthy.