Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > How to Do the Morning Banana Diet

Old January 9th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Yellow Banana

Default Breakfast time, does it matter?

Hello, i just found this page, haven't been to the store yet. Anyways, i'm a late sleeper, usually 10am or 11am and I usually go to bed late as well, around midnight, but often as late as 2am. I'm willing to try to put myself to bed earlier, i mean, i'll get in bed, don't know if i'll fall asleep or not until i've gotten used to it after a few days of coarse.

But what i'm wondering is what time exactly is breakfast. If i eat breakfast of banana's at lets say 11am, then a lunch/snack at 3pm, then whatever for dinner at 8pm, will that be ok, or does it defeat the whole thing?
Old January 9th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Brown Banana

Hi, Angie!

Well, all I can say is give it a try and see what happens. But the dieters in Japan usually get up early, by 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., and eat breakfast shortly after that.

I'd say that if there's a real reason for your schedule (e.g., shift work), it's O.K., but otherwise your schedule may just represent a certain lack of self-discipline that affects not only your waking and sleeping times, but also your eating, and getting back to a normal schedule may help you in many areas, including your weight.
Old January 9th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Yellow Banana

Your right of course, so i guess i'll go to bed now. maybe i'l even set my alarm
Old January 10th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Yellow Banana

Ok, i'm awake. sorta. been hitting the snooze for the last hour. Went to bed at midnight, but lied there awake until nearly 3am! O'well, i still don't have any banana's, i guess i'lljust substitute with apples this morning.
Old January 10th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Brown Banana

I know how you feel! I used to every once and a while try to stay up all night and as much into the next day as I could, until I crashed, to try to reset my body clock to go to bed early. It was only partially successful. When you're used to staying up to a particular time, it takes a while to change that. You're sort of "jet-lagged."

With me, it just sort of creeps up. Maybe I'm going to bed at a good time, because I went to a trip to the U.S. and returned to Japan, so I'm on U.S. time and sleepy in the evenings. Then every night I go to bed 15 minutes later, and I'm back to staying up late. The Morning Banana Diet doesn't have a lot of rules, but one of them is the bedtime rule, so having that solid rule may help prevent the "creep."
Old January 10th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Green Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieBabyWeight View Post
Hello, i just found this page, haven't been to the store yet. Anyways, i'm a late sleeper, usually 10am or 11am and I usually go to bed late as well, around midnight, but often as late as 2am. I'm willing to try to put myself to bed earlier, i mean, i'll get in bed, don't know if i'll fall asleep or not until i've gotten used to it after a few days of coarse.

But what i'm wondering is what time exactly is breakfast. If i eat breakfast of banana's at lets say 11am, then a lunch/snack at 3pm, then whatever for dinner at 8pm, will that be ok, or does it defeat the whole thing?
I think that you can change the breakfast/lunch/dinner times as long as you keep the main rules in mind and leave a 4-5 hours gap between dinner and going to bed (I think that's one of the most important points)
Good luck with your diet ^^
Old January 10th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Yellow Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
I think that you can change the breakfast/lunch/dinner times as long as you keep the main rules in mind and leave a 4-5 hours gap between dinner and going to bed (I think that's one of the most important points)
Good luck with your diet ^^
Thats good advice too, thanks I'm going to try and start getting out of bed at a decent hour, but for people who have no choice, its good to know stuff like this!
Old March 23rd, 2009, 02:32 AM
Green Banana

how much bananas i can eat in banana diet?help?