Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > How to Do the Morning Banana Diet

Old April 16th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Green Banana

Default Room temperature water?!

Can anyone explain what room temperature water is please? Is it different from mineral/pure water? I'm quite confused. Any response would be appreciated. Thanks
Old June 7th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Yellow Banana

Default room-temp water

room temperature water is any water that has not been heated or cooled down (say for tea *heated* or put in the fridge/freezer *cooled*).
Old August 12th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Green Banana

Is there a reason why the water must be room temperature?

I enjoy drinking water, but I really prefer it chilled and have a hard time drinking it at room temp. I filter all my water through a Brita pitcher I keep in my fridge as well, so it's kind of chilled by default.

I'm curious as if drinking it room temp helps in weight loss at all.
Old August 12th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Administrator
Brown Banana

There's no official explanation, but our guess is that the purpose of the water is functional, minimal hydration, plus helping you to avoid choking on the banana.

Drinking, of water or anything else in this diet, is not supposed to be enjoyable. In the U.S. giant beverages are the norm, and people use them to "wash down" their food. Just watch the annual Nathan's contest for an extreme example. If you need to wash down your food, you're trying to eat too much of it, and you should probably stop eating.

If you like cold water, you can drink it between meals.
Old August 28th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Green Banana

I know many people who have managed to keep their tropical fish in room temperature water. If the room is warm enough, yes, it is possible. However, the main problem with doing this is the fact that the temperature is variable and fish need steady temperatures. Many times, the temperature in a room will drop at night. That drop at night is not healthy for your fish.
Old September 4th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Yellow Banana

It has been speculated on the internet that drinking water at room temperature reduces hunger or cultivates between obesity and sleep deprivation. So it really helps.
-Rosetta