Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > Community > Seeking Diet Buddy

Old March 24th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Green Banana

Default Hey, I am esther212:)

I am wondering if anyone wants to be my diet buddy? I would like to exercise during the week and commit to healthy eating. I do not weigh myself often, as that discourages me. I lived in Japan as an English teacher some years ago and have decided to start eating like I was eating there. When I lived there, I lost 55 lbs during the school year. When I came back to the States, I kept it off successfully until I broke up with my fiance-then...depression...need I say more I am excited to help my body become healthy again and as it should be-and not anything that it should not...meaning, I am wanting to make a commitment with myself (and be held accountable) that I am not going to seek to look like any Hollywood person but learn to be content with how my body was made to look like.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Green Banana

Default esther212 again:)

The diet buddy does not have to be a new member, although he/she can be. You could have been doing this for awhile.
Old June 8th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Yellow Banana

Default Diet buddy?

Hi, If you're still doing the diet, I'd like a diet buddy, too. I replied to another person here, we could all be a group. ^_^