Morning Banana Diet Community  

Go Back   Morning Banana Diet Community > The Morning Banana Diet > MoBa in the Media

Old January 2nd, 2010, 10:35 PM
Brown Banana

Default Dole Bananas Jumps on the Banana Diet Bandwagon

The Dole Banana Diet seems to have been launched by Dole in the Philippines, and now it's hit the U.S.:

http://www.dolebananadiet.com.ph
http://dolebananadiet.com

My quick take on it is that they are pushing the nutritional benefits of the banana, and trying to push the diet more in the direction of a "nutritionist" designed diet, with recommended recipes and the like.

I'm sure it's an excellent diet, but it's not the Morning Banana Diet.

They mischaracterize the diet as an "all you can eat diet." Read here for a debunking of that criticism, under "Its a crackpot fad diet because it lets you eat pizza and fries for lunch!"

One of the Morning Banana Diet's gimmicks is that it doesn't try to force you to radically change the sort of food you eat. It gently encourages to eat less of a somewhat healthier version of what you're already eating. The Dole Banana Diet is saying, hey, eat this new stuff in our recommended recipes. These are two approaches. Both may work, and each may work better for some people than others. But there are radically different from each other.

In particular, the MoBa is probably not going to work for the seriously obese, food-addicted, compulsive eater. It's more designed for the somewhat overweight person whose weight has crept up gradually, but who is basically in control of his or her eating habits. It gets you thinking, and that is enough to get you losing weight.

The Morning Banana Diet Rules
Responses to Common Criticisms of the Morning Banana Diet
Old September 11th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Green Banana

Default I really don't understand this diet?

There doesn't seem to be a plan that you follow??? I don;t get it??? All you do is eat two bananas for breakfast and then whatever you want for the rest of your meals? How could anyone possiblye lose weight? I wouldn't for sure!
Please shwo me a samplw of what a days meails would be? Thanks.
Old July 6th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Green Banana

One of the Morning Banana Diet's gimmicks is that it doesn't try to force you to radically change the sort of food you eat. It gently encourages to eat less of a somewhat healthier version of what you're already eating. The Dole Banana Diet is saying, hey, eat this new stuff in our recommended recipes.

chanel beige perfume | easy recipes for cooking kale | http://newzealand-immigration.co.uk

Last edited by brodon; November 11th, 2013 at 12:40 AM.